Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hop2daBeat 2008

Last EmCee for me in INTI!!! HAHAH.. No more EmCeeing.. Oh tired man!! I feel that i am very old ady!! HAHAHA.. Haiz.. leaving inti soon this is wat i hate to mention!! Seriously INTI had brought me alot of memories and once again hop2dabeat 2008 is one of it!! HAHHAA.. One very big event and thankz to the organizing committee for giving me the oportunity to become the emcee!! HHAHA. Thankz my dear emily for standing by me all the time!! So warm le!!! Love you so much my dear emily!! And thankz to those who supported me.. Thank you everyone!!! EHHEH... ^.^ Cant wait for next week.. installation nite!! HAHAha..

1 comment:

蔡佩茵 said...

yoyo...
Last Emcee in INTI??
are u sure??
Final not in Sunway Pyramid meh??
haha...

yoyo...
Installation Night coming soon loh...
yeahyeah~~
so excited...
and dont forgot...
STACT Installation Night oh~~
hoho~~

yoyo...
gambateh in ur assignment hor...
jiayou jiayou...
miss and love ya...
muakzzz...

(._.)