Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25-11-08

EMO man... Mom just left today then my first day presentation and damn my fav crystal bracelet broke man.. Luckily it broke in my room where i can still find back all the beads.. But then haiz, it broke the present tat was given to my from my dearest darlings, bao jing and mega and bao jing's dear, warehouse and my ah ko chee siong.. DAMN it broke man.. ARGGG!!!!!! SAD.. Sob Sob.. T.T.. It is really meaningful though not only because it is by them but then it is also pink and white in colour which means good luck in studies and love.. Damn it man.. IT BROKE.. Still cant accept the fact it broke.. AHHA.. crazy ady.. Well i will have to find a place to repair it and i hope i can find one in the uk which i think it is quite hard though but i will try to search high and low for it.. HAHAH.. Hope so i can get it lor.. EMO!! MOM left me also .. lagi emo.. HAHAH.. But still JENNA COME BACK!! BE OPTIMISTIC.. AHHAHA.. Penny's birthday is tomorrow.. Must make her happy and to do tat i must be happy.. AHHA.. Bracelet only mar, haiyor wat is there to worry.. WAkekkeke.. wear other stuff then.. Not use to it.. Sien.. HAHA.. Rite continue with assignemts now.. YEA!! CHeers everyone!! Take care..

No comments: