Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day!!

Most of us think that spending valentine's day is to be with our boyfriends or girlfriends, but to me i feel that valentine's day should be a day that we spend with our loved ones, not only our boyfriends or girlfriends, but our family as well as friends. No one should be alone on valentine's day. No one.
I miss my family alot. I miss the days where me, my brother and sister will have to study from 7.30 till 9.30 kept watched by my mother.. Then 9.30 we will watch one episode of drama and then is off to bed for everyone in the house, except for dad, he will be in bed at 10.30 then he will wake up in the middle of the nite to watch football if there is a match going on. Sometimes when i have my nite pee i will see him sitting in the hall watchin football till mostly 4 or 5 in the morning. Miss his reaction when there is a goal or something, he will shout F**K you ... Interesting. Thats my dad, with all his vogal words and his jokes. He makes us laugh always. I am proud to have him as my dad. Look up to him as well, he is always busy with his job but he has not failed yet spending time with us. He always and tries his best to always make himself available for us.
My mom on the other hand again a person that i look up to and learn alot from. I tell her everything from studies, freinds and even my relationship problems. She is not only my mom but my very very good fren. She always stand by all of us when we were in trouble. She will never let anything happen to us. I noe that she treat us as her precious. I can still remember her telling me about life. Each and everyone one of us have our own life, it is how we run our life and our road of life is in our hands. My mom has a lot of dreams, she told me alot and most of it came true. Well we are all nearly grown up and heading through life in different directions. One by one we are leaving 494, first my sister and now me, leaving my little brother back there to stand alone for his SPM but i bet with mom and dad there, he will never be moving along the road alone.
I always belief that my mom and dad will always stand by me on my journey through life. I miss my family alot. Miss my little brother where most of the time we usually shout at each other but i noe deep down inside we both love each other, a different way of expressing love. My sister on the other hand, we share alot of things, our bed rooms, our stories of life. I still remember the time when we were in secondary sch and we share the same room, we will be talking about stories that we have been through in life at nite. Telling each other what happen to our lifes in sch and out. She was the closest one to me at that moment.
I am now 17 hours flight away from home and this experience is making me look at life differently. Having my own way of spending my life here with noone to tell me what to do is sometimes good but at when times that i need guidance and help i will then think off my family and start to miss them alot.
Happy Valentines Day my friends. May you all spend Valentines day with ur loved ones that includes your family and friends. Love you all. xoxo.. ^.^

3 comments:

darryl said...

i am gonna miss my family too.. sigh.. i am always missing them in a way, the olden days them and us.. >.<

Happy Valentine's day!

Jenna said...

HAHA.. happy valentines day to you too.. ^.^ Yup missing our families here i guess. Take care..

Anonymous said...

so, this is still not my day