Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hong kong 2009

The best trip ever, not because of the place but the fact that all 21 members of the YEOH family were together and enjoying ourselves.. 10 adults 11 children *considering me and my elder sister as childern too* ^.^ that is how big our family is.. ^.^ it has been a long time since us all went for a holiday.. I guess the last time was in PD.. Not sure though.. But we usually gather so not a problem, is just this time around for the first time the YEOH's gather overseas.. AWESOME!!! Alot of highlights, from nonsence talking after wearing the 3D speaks in disneyland, to aunty simply pulling people's shirt.. ^.^ Really had a great time.. HEHE.. I am very grateful to be part of this family.. 3 generations holiday overseas, i guess this is a rare condition nowadays but i love it alot.. No matter wat happens, family always stick together..
It had been months since i meet any of my family members and meeting them at hong kong this time was the best moment ever after so many months.. EHHE... Just the fact of spending time with them made me feel so happy and blessed with my life.. Well June 2009 will be the best month for me ever.. Travelling around UK and then cum July i will need to start work then no more holidays for me.. Cant be lazy ady then.. ^.^
Love you my lovely family.. Muackz.. ^.^ And take care.. ^.^

1 comment:

rYnz's Closet said...

where is pictureS? i wanna seeee!!