Thursday, September 24, 2009

21st birthday

Thank you so much my dear friends for celebrating my 21st birthday.. ^.^ I know that you guys sacrifrice alot to make me happy and i am really really happy with what you guys have done for my birthday.. Thank you so much for everything.. ^.^ I think without you guys i will be celebrating my 21st birthday alone.. Thank you so much janice, chua, ee chuang, wei hao, kong, khai vin, ru yee and ah long.. Special thanks to thang wei, axe and slyvia for giving me a surprise on my 21st birthday although it was not that smooth but i really wanna thank you guys for the surprise.. Gam tung betul man.. Thank you for everything my dear frens..
To all my malaysia frens that posted wishes on my facebook, thank you so much for remembering my birthday and to those who called me and send me msgs... THank you so much for calling.. ^.^ Really shocked to receive ur call and msg.. Thank you so much.. ^.^ Love you guys so much.. You guys make my life so much more complete.. Finally 21 years old, my key to freedom.. ^.^
Thank you one and all.. ^.^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy happy happy birthday!!!
I'm late..and very sorry..
Really miss u