Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9/09/08

Another day has gone through just like tat.. I have no idea wat i did man.. I went back to inti yesterday and stayed over at emily's but i have no mood to do the things tat i should have done.. People ask me why i did not say goodbye to them when i left inti.. I have no idea how to answer them.. I was having alot of thoughts, thoughts that should not appear in my mind but i have no idea why i kept thinking of it.. Sorry for the disappointment.. I really din mean too.. Pei yin dear sorry i din turn up to the counter to say goodbye.. I have no idea wat was i thinking tat time i just felt like you guys were busy and i could not help so i din go to the counter and so i left without even informing.. I regret, really regret.. I really wanted to go to the counter but again some thoughts in me made me stop.. I was not in a good mood.. i have no idea why.. Having a dilemma now.. Waiting to leave to the uk aint a good feeling.. I rather be busy with meetings and stuffs then just wasting my time at home watchin drama and i have no idea wat to do.. Well in a weeks time i will be leaving malaysia.. Let me just stop thinking of all this negative thoughts and be happy again..Come on jenna i noe u can do it!! I noe i can.. Well just hope everything will be fine.. Do take care my frens and thankz for the accompany!! ^.^

1 comment:

darryl said...

that feeling sucks! argh...

anyway, take care when you're there, lots of people going to UK, so I hope there's a "support group" there for you la..

all the best and GBU!