Friday, September 26, 2008

My dear frens!!!!!

Finally my dear frens.. Nearly one week without the internet access.. Let me tell you it is just a nightmare.. Damn.. I know everyone is worried about me sorry to worry you guys well just wan to let you noe that i am fine now.. HEHEH.. I was really touched at the airport where you guys turn up.. How dare you guys lied to me saying that you are not comin then suddenly appear and like in a big bunch.. but really.. Thanzk for it really.. Made me cry so much even when i am on the plane.. Sigh, the people was so curious to c me cry plus i was all alone.. But really i really dunno how to tell u all how is my feeling.. I really did not wan to leave that moment because i really missed you guys and the fact that i will be all alone in the uk makes me even wan to stay back more... Well just wan to thank all of you lor.. Really thank you.. HAHAHAH.. Well just make my whole week a summary ya.. HAHAHA.. WAt i can remember then only i write ba... HEHE... Well i remember the flight was like really tiring.. I practically nearly lost myself in both the airport, bangkok and also heathrow but well i am safe in the university right now so no biggie.. HAHAH.. Finally i feel tat i am all grown up.. Travelling all alone really scary when especially there is a transit, but it is a nice experience.. HAHAH.. Well reaching to the UH all alone is not wat i expected at first but anyway i did had a great time.. I made alot of new frens here.,. Well the first day i landed i was like sleeping for the whole day becasue i was just too tired.. HAHHAA.. I started sleeping like at 5pm till like 6am the next day.. HAHHAHA.. Well i missed out alot the first day so i told myself not to lock myself in the room then go out and mix around with ppl.. And so i did and i meet a few frens.. Then right now i have like frens for dinner near my campus which there is 5 of us and we pratically cook like every nite..Taking turns though.. HAHAHA.. Everyone cooked each nite then.. HEHHE.. Really nice ppl here.. Well this is basically wat i did throughout the whole week in the UK.. HAHAH.. no pictures for now because i still din get the pictures yet.. But i will upload it as soon as it get into my hands and ya do check out my facebook too.. I will be updating it from time to time.. You can also look at the pictures there then.. HEHEH.. Do take care my frens.. Will let you guys noe more ya.. HEHEH... Muakcz...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care!

Ken Wooi said...

You HAHA HEHE so many times lol!

Seems like you're enjoying yourself! Take care ya! =)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
yalo .. u haha hehe so many times ..
take care ar .. and happy belated birthday .. i know i am late *rub rub floor*

darryl said...

take care take care take care!!

hope you'll get use to the environment and people soon

Jenna said...

Really having a great time here.. HEHE.. thankz i will take care my dear frens.. HAHA... I will bring half of my noisyness to the university here.. HAHAHHA..

tc said...

hahahahhahaha... so many haha la u.. hey.. ahppy belated bday.. wanna wish u that day together with ur brother kuan sim but dunno how.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA cap locks summore =.=
hehe wish u happy happy all the time ya..
must always take care..