Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My grandpa's letter


Was really touched with my grandpa's letter that i received this morning.. I would love to write out the whole letter here but it is too long.. Got a two piece of hand writting paper from my grandpa which is almost 80 now.. How touched.. I wrote back to him a month ago and now receiving his letter really makes me wanna cry.. Maybe to some of us it may seem to be something very ordinary but too me it is one thing that i will cherish as i guess not all of us is this fortunate.. Well a summary of my grandpa's letter asking me to study hard and also to take care of my health.. My grandpa uses sort of cursive writting to write as so it took me time to read.. But the moment where he start telling me about his pass life which i am much more fortunate now, my tears started rolling down.. I din noe up till today that my grandpa had gone through what he had years ago.. And to think that being all alone here in the UK is that though, it is nothing compared to what my grandpa had gone through.. And with this i am determined now to set my mind and to aim what i want out of life.. No more complaning about being lonely or wat so ever here in the UK.. Its time for me to step up and grab opportunities in life.. It does not come always..






Thank you my dear grandpa.. Love you ever so much.. Muackz..

3 comments:

rYnz's Closet said...

awwww.. ur grandpa so sweett...! hehehe

X-雯 said...

im so tough as well...like what ur grandpa said to u my dear, deal with friends carefully, don't simply believe people that will cheat u..world outside isn't simple any more. Hmm anyway i also miss u so much, as how ur grandpa did.

Jenna said...

Sweet hor my grandpa.. HEHE.. Really miss him alot especially after reading his letter.. AHAHA...
Thankz darling.. HEHE.. I miss u too le.. ^.^ WAr u can read my grandpa de writting hor.. Li hai.. Thumbs up for u my dear.. ^.^