Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amused by one of my dear friend..

I was really amused by one of my dearest friend wei pang with his blog. Usually i never read my frens blog coz most of them writes in chinese which is not one language that i can read.. I can speak, yes i can but not write or read it.. Well this time around, there are loads of my friends graduating and off to the real world which i am about to do soon.. Well reading this particular fren of mine's blog brought back alot of memories for me... Memories which is almost the same as his but alittle bit more.. Well i am not going to elaborate on that as this will be a short update of my blog as i plan to update about my past once i finish my finals here in the UK which is around the corner.. Well his blog was really touching, the tell the truth wei pang, i din noe u can write such an emotional blog.. ^.^ Proud of you.. ^.^ Looking at the memories that u have i am glad INTI Super Idol was one of it.. ^.^ At least i noe i did something good.. HAHAH.. I hope.. Well thank you too for supporting me all the way through that event.. ^.^ U were a great PA system committee.. Really helped me alot alot.. THank you... Well besides that event, of course 12th INTIMA STACT CLUB.. My dear treasurer, always doing a perfect job at everything.. Thank you again.. ^.^ Besides club stuff, u did help me out alot in studies too.. Well u did help out alot really because you have the most knowledge of finance amongst us even we are in the UK we still ask u about our assignment questions and u never hesitate to help.. Thank you again.. Enough about the club & coursemate section, the most interesting part will of course we being part of HOC brothers and sisters.. The trips that we had all written down in ur blog, memang syok.. Our jing cai HOC.. Memang Jing Cai.. HOC really gave me alot of memories.. Memories that i would not dream of having.. Once again thank you wei pang for everything.. ^.^ Good luck for ur future undertakings yea.. ^.^

http://abangtevoz.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!4A51BE59A7D3A2C4!1302.entry

1 comment:

Wayne said...

wow wow wow
amazing,Jenna i felt so touched to read ur blog bcoz tis is made for me and u tagged my blog in ur blog oso,i was so surprising..

jenna,yes,most of us graduating soon and tis makes us recall a lot when we first came in Inti..
reali lot of memories for all of us in Inti,no matter HOC,STACT,BFIUH or watever,i will keep inside my heart always
all the best n good luck in ur coming exam