Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally!!!!!

Yes finally!!! Student life over.. Yes in a sence that i dun have to study anymore.. Not so yes is that i have to face the working life which is the start of a new chapter in my book of life.. What will be ahead of me is now still very blur.. Well before i start working, i will enjoy my remaining student life as much as i can first..

List of places that i am confirm to go.. ^.^

26th May 2009
LONDON - Phantom of the OPERA!!! OMG!! My Fav.. HEHE.. ^.^

30th May 2009 - 3rd June 2009
Hong kong with my family.. The Yeoh's Reunion in HONG KONG!!! 20++ of my family members going they cant leave me out.. Oh yea.. Thankz daddy.. Love you so much..

11th June 2009 - 12th June 2009
BRIGHTON!!! Oh yea the beach where one small little part of sweeney todd was filmed.. BEACH TIME=SUMMER TIME

20th June 2009 - 23rd June 2009
NEWCASTLE!!!! Sending penny over there.. OH no.. Going to miss her then.. =.=

Places that i wanna go but have not yet make confirmation
1) Leeds - to visit my aunt
2) Exeter - to visit my grandpa's saviour - David stephen
3) Oxford - wanna go see harry potter hallway and the dinning room.. ^.^
4) Cambridge - just wanna go see that town coz my mom told me it is worth visiting.. ^.^

Those are the fun part.. Well the hard and most difficult but IMPORTANT thing that i need to do is TO GET A JOB!!!!!!
IMPORTANT!!!!
1) Part time job
2) Stable job

And between those pack and busy schedule, on the 19th of JUNE 2009 RESULTS!!!!!! OMG!!!!
Hoping for the best that i can get a 2:1 at least.. So hoping.. Fingers crossed.. Well beside that June 12th, shifting house time.. ^.^

Basically my schedule for now.. And hopefully i will get a job by july.. ^.^

Upcoming post ...

Life as a student during schooling days.. JAGS, Betarians since form 1, Choir, PBSM
Life as a student in INTI - STACT & HOC
Life as a student in UH

No comments: