Friday, August 21, 2009

Some thoughts ^.^

Recently having lots of thoughts.. Thoughts about my future, how i want my life to be in the future and how it could be.. My mom told me alot of times that she had alot of dreams when she was young and never thought that her dreams can come true.. One of her dream was to see her family living happily in life, us *her children* all graduating from UNI which me and my sis did and hoping for the best for my little brother who is currently undertaking his SPM.. Praying hard for him to at least just pass this examination... The whole house is worried FOR him except for himself.. Oh well, hopefully he will do well.. ^.^ Back to the main point... HMMM... My future.. LOL.. Starting off with a laughter because to come to think of it, my future is pretty unpredictable.. *i think* I have idea's in life which i hope to accomplish.. My dream is to work hard and gain experience and learn more about office *working life* and when i earn enough for me to get a house and built a family then use the remaining $$ that i earn to do charity.. Helping out those that are in need.. Tat is my dream and hopefully it comes true.. One things for sure, my parents will definitely be in my life story in accomplishing my dreams.. Everybody has dreams, some may come true and some may just stay as a dream.. A person will definitely be happier once their dream has been fulfilled and to do so, a person might have to sacrifice things that they like.. Life is never easy, it is the thought of life that counts whether a person want to look at life positively or negatively.. It is all in the mind of a person...
Well my motto of life is "Live life happily" and i hope my friends will too.. ^.^ Enjoy what is in front of you and cherish the existance of what life have brought into you... ^.^ Take care.. ^.^

1 comment:

Siew Ping said...

Hi dear, be tough n take care ya.. love u muack muack^^