Sunday, October 18, 2009

My dearest mom's birthday.. ^.^

18th October 2009
Happy birthday my dearest mom.. I wish u happy days ahead and forever joyful.. ^.^ Ur two daugthers and son will alwyas be by ur side and our dearest dad which is ur husband will always love you and stand by you.. Your guidance in my life for this past 21 years has been the happiest thing that ever happen to me.. Thank you for all the hard work you have done for us.. I will remember every little detail things that you have done for us.. This year, once again i will not be there at home celebrating ur birthday with you.. Dont worry this will be the last.. ^^ Next year onwards i will make sure that i will celebrate ur birthday with you.. ^.^ Muackz.. Take care my dear mom.. Love you forever and always.. ^.^
Besides my mom's birthday, there is another happy thing that happen to me yesterday, well i am no longer single.. Just realise that i had two happy events that went on at the same time.. ^.^
Done with the happy stuff now back to figthing for my rights.. ^.^ Take care everyone.. ^.^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noted also no comment about future husband may be refer
This Alvin NG NRIC S169x590I.