Saturday, November 21, 2009

ADIOS My dearest UK FRENs!!!

Good Bye my dearest UK frens.. To those who are staying back in the UK, good luck in ur studies and make sure u guys graduate as well and to those who has graduated, good luck in ur job search and all the best in watever you do.. Dont give up yea.. ^.^
I will definitely miss you all...

This post is especially for you guys.. I wanna thank all of you for the sweet memories and times that you all had spend with me.. You all have left a foot print in my life story and for that i want to let you all know that you all will never be forgotten..

To the DESIGNER group
*Vivien, Caryn, Thang Wei, Aaron* Axe and Slyvia Consider you guys in this group.. ^.^
I wanna thank you guys for letting me stay at ur place for a month. I noe i am abit noisy at times and a little problem as well but i am glad i had that one month to stay with you guys which i really did enjoy.. Felt the warmnest alhtough most of you are at work most of the time.. Thank you.. Not just letting me stay but treating me as one of ur close frens.. I felt the warmnest.. All the best in watever you do and good luck in ur future.. Thank you so much.. Muackz.. ^.^

To my dearest MARKETING frens
*Winnie, Kat, Atifi, Jon*
Thank you guys for all the sweet memories and times that you guys had spend with me.. I am really glad that i have meet you guys here in the UK.. And i am definite that our frenship will last long although we might be in different places but i noe we still can keep in toch and make sure we do yea... ^.^ Take care and good luck in ur future careers.. ^.^

To my derest JUNIORS/PPL THAT CAME LATE ^.^
*Yeong li, Jade, Ah hao, Leh Ling, Xin Yi*
Thank you for the short time period that you guys had spend with us.. Although it is not alot but still those little memories will be written down in my diary.. ^.^ Thank you for all the time you all had spent with me.. ^.^ Well good luck in ur studies and make sure u all graduate ok.. ^.^ Special thanks to yeong li and jade.. You guys make me feel like family.. ^.^

To my dearest Trip frens
*fong yee, ru yee, kong*
Good luck in watever you do and thank you for all the time that u guys have given me on trips.. ^.^ I will definitely the farnie parts and happy parts.. Well good luck in your future undertakings.. Make sure we must keep in touch ok... Muackz.. Take care.. Enjoy ur time in the UK..


To all my frens.. TAKE CARE AND I WILL DEFINITELY miss you guys.. Enjoy your time left in the UK.. Good luck.. Sayonara peeps.. ^.^

2 comments:

=YeongLi= said...

it is my pleasure meeting !
and thanks for bringing happy moment when you were here for the last 2 months.
I will cherish 9 months life here , with& without you guys!!

always take care~
and, I have never known that you guys would bring BIG impact in my life when you all were leaving for Msia though we only spent 2 months playing together!
take care girl~

see you when I am back
:)
muackx !

KONG said...

weeiiiiweieiiiiii what is that??? why i am in TRIP group de?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!