Saturday, October 25, 2008

25-10-08

Well it has been quite some time since i have updated my blog.. HAHA.. Actually i was quite busy with my assingments, quite. HAHA.. Mainly i have been doin the same routine so there was nothing much to write about but today finally i finished and handed up my first assignment for this semester.. Well not only tat i also first time experience the swimming pool in my university.. HAHA.. Went for a swim with jae and penny then after tat ate subway sandwhich on the green grass on the hill at my university.. Really loved that feeling.. Enjoyed it so much..
The following pic effect from the sun thats why i look like tat.. ^.^
Wat's with the wrinkles?? HAAHA.. Old ady?? AHHAH..
After all that exercise i went back to my room did some part of my assignment then after tat went for volunteering service.. something quite meaningful and it will help me in my cv in the future.. HAHA.. Really some new experience, reminds me so much about STACT club.. miss you guys back there.. HEHE.. Do take care my peeps.. Muackz.. love you guys so much.. Take care..

No comments: