Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy birthday my dear mom..

Mummy dear.. Happy birthday.. HEHEHE.. HEHEE.. miss you so much here.. Mummy dear thankz for everything.. I am thankful to god bringing me and u as mother and daugther.. Mummy dear, u have done alot for me.. I noe and i can feel it, watever i ask for you will sure get it, i am really very glad having you as my mom.. HEHEHE.. Well u are more to a mom for me, heheh.. I tell you everything happening to my life which not everyone does, i treat u as my fren too mummy but sometimes in the end i will still realise and noe tat u are my mom though.. HAHAA. Mummy dear happy 48th birthday.. U are always still young in my heart.. 48 years for life 20 years with me in ur life i hope i did give u special memories through the years.. HEHE.. Although this year i cant celebrate ur birthday with you but i can tell u one thing, my heart will alwyas be with you and i noe urs will too.. Mummy dear I love you and i wanna thank you for everytihng u have did.. Thankz for bringing me into this wonderful world and fill it with so much happiness.. I am glad u are my mom.. U will always and forever be in my heart.. Dun wory i will never forget u although in the future when i have my own family i will always remember wat u and daddy did and the way u protected us and tat is wat i will do when u guys cant do it no more.. Happy birthday mummy... May all ur wishes and dream do come true.. As u always told me, ur dreams always do come true although u din wish it did but it just comes true and u always feel lucky tat it did.. Well mummy my wish for you is to be happy always and stay healthy.. I miss you so much mummy.. take care over there.. I love you... Muackz.. X.O.X.O.. ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday auntie yeoh!

darryl said...

happy birthday aunty!

oh.. by the way.. the whole post only "HEHE" and "HAHA" and "XOXO" caught my attention.. HAHAHAHA.. jkjk

how r u?