Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7-10-08

Well first of i wanna wish a few people happy birthday which is Siew ping my dearest fren, Ai may my cute cute fren and wei pang my abang.. HAHAHA.. HAppy birthday u guys.. sorry i din msg you guys or call it is really expensive to call back.. i am so sorry.. HEHEH.. But any how i miss you guys so much over here.. HEHEH.... Well class started yesterday, finally.. AHHAHA.. Really cute here the lecturer and they speak super fast.. HAHHA.. Well alot more to learn and alot more to read up.. Everything is on our own.. No one to help us here.. HEHHE.. Oh well study study study i guess. HEHHE.. Do take care my dear frens.. Muackz.. HEHHE..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...
seems that u r very happy over there...
haha...enjoy life...
and take care..!

Unknown said...

jenna!!
thx for us wishing
hahaha

Siew Ping said...

Hehe so long liao now only read ur blog thanks dear so muxh 4 still rmbr my birthday. Though u r far but i can feel u r wit by my side every moment, love u dear, can't wait 4 u 2 come back =p