Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad day!! T.T

Darn it today seriously unlucky.. tot i could finish my assignment before i get to class at 3pm but then the stupid ID giving me problem now i cant even access to my previous modules.. HOW MAN!! Aiks.. What sort of problem man now only settle.. Impossible man.. Haiz.. Hope nothing goes wrong.. Progressing alrite now..

70% assingment -----completed------

essay competition -----80% in progress------
money banking and finance -----20% in progress------
corporate finance -----80% in progress-----

No more updating blog for now until after my finals... ^.^ Good luck my frens and take care..
All the best 13th INTIMA STACT in the exhibition week.. Give u all my support.. HEHE.. ^.^

2 comments:

Ah Ja3 said...

o

megan-xuxu said...

haha... grandmama can always cope with everything de.. gamabate..