Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally!!!!!

Finally!!!! Finals is over.. Reliefed 60% the other 40% worried about results.. Yeap.. Damn worried.. HAHHA.. Lost 10 marks in each the paper coz of carelessness and lack of time.. Damn it.. Hope so i will pass.. Finger-crossed..
Chinese new year is this sunday, it is so "no atmosphere" over here in the UK.. No chinese stuff hanging around, no chinese cookies "dying for some", no ang-pao collection, no photo taking with new clothes, no early morning call by chinese new year song on the first day of cny, no gambling with my parents money"haha" and most important, i aint with my family.. Wat's CNY without being with my family.. Wish to go back now.. But oh well the fact is i cant do so.. HAHA.. Oh well i guess something different maybe something special this year.. HAHA..
Well for the past week i have been dating with my books, for the first time in my life, dang it never studies this much before.. Well i hope it all will work out properly.. Problems with my id really worries me now... Worried they will not take into account my coursework marks in the final marks.. HHA.. Oh well.. Hoping for the best and aiming for the best though.. HAHA..
A weeks holiday.. hmm.. Planning to visit a few places around the UK.. AHHA..
Until then take care everyone.. Will update my blog once i have stuff to write.. HAHA..

2 comments:

darryl said...

HAPPY CNY JENNA!!!

hope you'll try to 'enjoy' yourself although there's no ambience.. LOL.. take care ya!

Nicole said...

gong xi fa cai jenna!!!
sorry u cant be at ur hometown 2 celebrate with your loved ones and friends. dun worry. time flies..

about ur exams, dun worry la. the jenna i knw can do it!