Friday, January 9, 2009

Finals..

For the first time in the UK finals!!!!!!!! CHENG CHENG!! HAHA.. After two weeks of fooling around i think it is time to study although it is quite late though but it is never impossible to do what i have set in mind.. AHHA.. I hope.. ^.^ Oh well two final paper, one corporate finance 60
% and money, banking and finance 70% waiting for me to conqure them.. Well i am half way done with corporate finance but haven touch yet my money banking and finance.. I hope i will be able to finish it all.. I NEED TIME!! HAAH.. Well good luck my dear frens.. And to my inti frens, a new sem a new start, most of u guys in final year ady yea so u must buck up and study yea.. EHHE.. Dun let the events back there distract u too much until u neglect ur studies like wat i did last time.. Anywya, enjoy ur life my dear frens.. HEHE.. Take care... HAPPY 2009!!!!!! Live Life Happily!! ^.^

2 comments:

darryl said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

megan-xuxu said...

good uck for your final k?
don worry, i wouldnt let those clubs things effect my studies de... hehe.. gamabte together lo... gogogo..