Friday, July 10, 2009

Boring!!

Life recently is kinda boring.. Nothing to do at all... Job searching but no reply.. =.= Hope so something gets back to me soon.. Applying for graduates schemes coz i am not a person that has alot of experience in work.. HAHA.. Just hope somehting gets back to me soon then i can make a decision whether to stay here long or not.. TO STAY OR NOT TO STAY!! what say you??? Part of me wants to go back to malaysia and part of me does not... CONFUSION!! Oh well as all my frens told me, follow my heart which now tells me to just go through life happily rite now.. Not too worry too much about life..
Just saw my frens graduation ceremony pictures and how i wish i was back there with them graduating.. Being with frens when u graduate is the best moment.. Well graduating overseas has it advantage as well.. ^.^ different advantages both graduating overseas and back home.. Well congratulations to my frens that has graduated.. ^.^
13th INTIMA STACT Club going for orientation nite ady huh!! Well all the best yea.. ^.^ I know u guys can keep up the legacy!! ^.^ Support u guys all the way!! Missing you all so much now.. ^.^
Just enjoy ur life yea all my dear frens.. Good luck to those who are about to sit for their finals and congratulations to those who had passed all.. ^.^

No comments: