Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Touched!!

Touched with my mom's email she sent me asking me to be strong and stay strong.. T.T.. Recently i am being bothered with the word JOBLESS!! Searching hard for a job but yet no luck with anything.. I told my mom the possibility of the fung sui of the new house might be bad and that is why i am quite unlucky in job searching. BUT she told me alot of things that made me stand up again and not give up in searching for a job.. AND with her moral support i wont give up!!! Mummy i will stand strong and not give up.. ^.^ With obsticles in life, i can only learn... ^^ I can be a stronger person learning from the ups and downs in life.. Oh well as long as i dun give up with myself i know something will come up soon.. ^^ *finger crossed*
Harry potter and the half blood prince movie came out and i am quite disappointed with the story line.. The book itself was not fasinating yet the movie was even worst.. The part where dumbledore got killed did not happen as how it was written in the book.. The death eaters did not get away so easily, the order of phoniex ppl where there to stop them, Lupin, Tonks, Mad-eye, Billy, ARthur and some of the order members did not even appear to help =.= it was so not according to the book.. And the part where snape told harry he was the half blood prince was bad as well, in the book he did explain how he got the name HALF BLOOD PRINCE and yet the movie itself did not explained it tat well.. =.= Oh well, the movie still got me crying the part where dumbledore died, i have no idea why.. T.T Sad though that dumbledore died.. Right now i am half way into the deadly hollow!! Hoping to finish it soon.. ^^ Hope that the movie will be exciting as it is in the book.. ^^

No comments: