Tuesday, July 7, 2009

UK life

As promised.. UK life or more specific, UH life.. ^.^ This was suppose to be uploaded way earlier but because i was busy with house shifting and job search and having problems with the internet with the new house therefore this post is a little late but still better than nothing.. From sch life then INTI and now in the UK, University of Hertfordshire..

Did not even think i will be over here in the UK updating my blog. I wan to thank my parents especially my dad for working so hard to send me overseas.. I guess without my *FAMA* father and mother working so hard i wont be here.. ^.^ Well thank god i am here though.. Had alot of experiences here and meet alot of new frens here.. HAHA.. First person i meet was thang wei and aaron which takes us way back to orientation day!! HAHA.. I tot thang wei was from mongolia but mana tau he was from malaysia as well.. AHHA.. Then after tat i meet CV and wei hao then fie, jon, kat, winnie and zil if i was not mistaken... Then dinner with slyvia, jason, thang wei and aaron and they were the one that celebrated my birthday with me.. ^.^ Thank you.. Then when penny, yee mei and janice reach i meet wilson, jin mun *finance senior*, axe, khai win at jin mun's place which chua took us because it was jin muns birthday.. Well to go on i think it will be a long story, so story cut short, some of these frens became my close frens.. ^.^ and i am glad they did.. ^.^

Well experinced alot though from making alot of frens into going for holidays and organising the trips to DUBLIN during christmas break and SCOTLAND during easter break and Brighton during summer break.. HAHA.. Cool and awesome trips.. And various trips to london.. Alot of first time for me when i was in the UK i think i did mention before in my past posts but i cant remember..

Coming overseas alot really did make me grow a little, not by size but by my experienced and personality wise.. I am a much more confident person, i think and alot of things that i did not dare do back in malaysia i concored over here.. The best thing is that being here in the UK really set me free from events and focused very much on my studies and therefore i got the result that i was targetting and i am happy with it. i hope my parents are too.. ^.^

Well i guess rite now it is about work life which i am still jobless.. Ish i tot graduating in the UK with a 2:1 degree can make my life easier getting a job or the job that i want but then agian it is not happening tat way with the economy today, i guess not getting a job is a common thing now.. But i really hope to get something soon.. If i dun get a job here then i will be back to malaysia this november but if i can get a job then i might not be going back.. it depends though..So my frens in malaysia, i miss you alot alot but then i am not sure when i will be back though.. ^.^ Hope too see you guys though.. Take care.. Muackz...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jenne, u nvr mention me here, i am so sad