Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally

Finally.. I can online in my new house!!! 3 weeks without internet to use in the house.. Been travelling to the LRC almost everyday not to online to chat with frens or so but to apply for jobs.. JOBS that has no reply or wat so ever... OMG!!!! Life is so hard now.. I have no idea wat to do but just sit and wait.. Even part time job is hard to get.. Getting a reply from any company is like dying... Haiz.. Dunno whether to have fun or not.. Wanna go play with frens, wanna go travel but then again alot of things stopping me.. One of the main reason is that i worry i will be spending alot of my parents $$.. Seems so useless.. CAnt do anything but sit and wait.. No responds.. interviewed for a few times ady and still no luck.. When will my luck change.. Pls pls pls.. Hoping for a miracle here..

No comments: