Monday, March 9, 2009

Hailing / Rainbow

Its hailing.. Wait no sun rise.. Wait i have no idea.. AHHA..
It was hailing for the past 5 minutes then all of the sudden sun light which then a beautiful rainbow appeared... Whats with the weather.. Cant it make up its mind.. HAHA.. Well its just like a person's life we have to make up our mind sometimes when we face problems..

I was recently quite stuck with my feelings and the actions that i have taken but after today i guess there wont be anymore confused feelings.. I have finally realise what i want out of life and i guess i have made the right decision.. My studies will have to come first.. That is my decision for now, other stuff will have to wait till i finish my studies for now.. I am determined this time.. No longer confuse and lost which how i was back then.. ^.^ Sorry if i have hurt anyone, i din mean to do so.. Everyone makes mistakes and i hope my mistakes did not hurt anyone too badly. I am sorry and so now i will fix what i have done broken..

4 comments:

darryl said...

looks cold jenna, also, i recently just made up my mind to focus on my studies too.. high five to both of us! haha.. put everything else ASIDE!

darryl said...

this new 'face' has better contrast hence easier to read.. nice!

Jenna said...

hahha.. Thankz..

megan-xuxu said...

haha... finally. stick ur ass on that chair and start study.. i wil support u no matter what decision u make.
Do what which generate the greatest happiness lo..