Friday, March 13, 2009

Moody

What is wrong with me these few days.. Cant control my emotions.. I get angry easily.. I start scolding my friends although it is not their fault.. Why.. What is happening.. I guess there are things bothering me. Things that i have no answers to it and even worst, i have no idea wat sort of things.. Just stuff come flashing through my mind and go with the wind.. I guess i am quite worried of the fact that i will have to go out and work.. The pressure of getting a job and not wanting to let my parents down.. There have been lots of event that happen back in malaysia and which i am not there.. Recently my grandad was ommitted to the hospital because of denggi.. Such old age and he still has to go through such an unfortunate event.. But he is discharged now. Thank god! Few days back i called home and i heard my grandad's voice, he was really sick then.. But i guess he is alrite now according to my mom.. I guess to be safe i will call home tomorrow just to check on them.. Miss them so much.. Trying not to think too much though..

3 comments:

Fan Shu said...

cheer cheer my dear.. =)

rYnz's Closet said...

u got to spend time shopping !! and siight seeing. unfortuntely lar the tickets to oxford sold out =(

darryl said...

yea, cheer up jenna, everything will be fine;

it was tough at first to be study and working at the same time, but once you get the momentum, you'll be fine.. jia you!