Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank god!

Thank god my dad's operation on his knee was a success.. Although it was a minor surgery but it still did worried me as for the reason that i am not back at home with him... I guess i am not suppose to be worrying.. A couple of months left and i am off to the real world.. Assignmnents due dates are in two weeks time, presentation after easter break and holiday during easter break.. My last chance for me to study and do assignments.. I guess this will be my last draw in preparing for finals and actually sitting for it.. No more studies for awhile after my degree.. Never thought of masters yet, might not even go through it... Depends though in the future but for now it is enough.. HAHA.. I wan to go back to malaysia but yet things are holding me back from doing so.. My parents told me that my grandma is bringing out RM10000 to spend on my cousins to go hong kong disneyland and i am not included because they will be going in june.. How sad.. T.T And recently during the school break in malaysia, my parents went for white water rafting with my cousins and my brother and sister.. Man they had loads of fun but my mom say the whole trip was a little quite because they din hear my voice shouting during the trip.. HAHA. Everyone back home is missing my voice!! Am i that loud?? AHHA.. I guess so.. Trying to control the volume nowadays.. AHAH.. Hope it is working.. ^.^

4 comments:

Ah Ja3 said...

Jenna, although juz one year older but u seem 10 yera mature than me... =.=... by the way, it is good.. ^^

darryl said...

if i go back can your grandma share another 10grand for me?

Jenna said...

share 10 grand for you.. AHHA.. i will have it first ba.. Wakekkee..

Jenna said...

Aiks ah jae.. I got that mature mar.. =.= HAHA.. Well hope so it is good.. ^.^