Wednesday, March 18, 2009

H.O.C UK

16.03.09


Been spending the past two days with my dear penny and jae.. The both of them accompanied me for my first job interview somewhere off st.albans.. HAHA.. Well it was an alrite trip.. I went for my interview and i think it went well but then because i am still studying and i cant match their time of work so i did not get the job.. I guess after my finals then..


After the interview we head back to st.albans and we had lunch at wagamama, a japanese restaurant.. The food was alrite.. Not going to say it taste really good, Malaysia's japanese food is way better.. ^.^ After that we went back for classes...
17.03.09


After class today the three of us went to galleria just thinking of accompaniying penny to get some clothes but then FCUK was on sale.. 80%.. It was freaking cheap the things there and we all bought something from FCUK!!! Its to hard to resist!!! FCUK 3 tops for 10 pounds?!?!?!?!?! Dress for 7 pounds?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! It was just too tempting.. HAHA.. And so we took alot and we tried alot of clothes.. HAHA.. Camhoring in the stall.. HAHA.. Really nice.. ^.^ Then after all the excitment, we went to mcd and ate ice cream.. HAHA.. Nice day out.. ^.^








5 comments:

rYnz's Closet said...

eeee.. i missed the fcuk sales =( i dint know about it until very last min lor. sooooobb.. u lor nv ajak me T_T evil jennaaaa

- Xeno - said...

Jenna Looks very pretty wit the yeLLow tops..

Jenna said...

Aiks i din noe myself because i went there for fun after class.. HAd nothing to do then mana tau got sales.. HAHA..

Jenna said...

Thank you xeno.. ^.^

Unknown said...

i want i want ...i want hoc i want FCUK !!