Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lazy pig!!

Lazy pig!! Who is this i am talking about.. Damn i think it suits me perfectly recently.. Been slacking on my studies.. What is happening to me.. Cant get into my head.. I need to study... I have been sleeping and fooling around alot recently.. Stop it.. I cant do so.. I need to start studyin or else i cant maintain at 2:1.. But then again paintball this saturday.. Darn it.. So many things attracting me to do so many things but study!! I have a 50% assignmnet due at the end of this month and yet i haven start touching it yet.. What am i doing.. JENNA COME BACK TO REALITY.. ^.^
In a few months time i am off to the real world.. Leaving the study life and into the working life.. It seems scary to alot of people but i feel excited.. I might sound excited but yet again i am not sure what will happen to me in the future.. If i can get a job and which i am hoping i do then i will stay here in the UK or else i will be back in Malaysia nearliest by November and then i can hang out with my friends for a short while and off to get a job.. HAHA.. Growing up pretty fast yea.. Lifes like tat.. ^.^

No comments: