Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

Haha.. Olympic is about to start!!! And i am about to run!! AHHA.. Run but not in the olyimpics but run away from my life!! AHHAA.. I dunno wat is happening to me.. Finals is like next thursday and i am still lazying around hanging around playing and fooling around.. *slap slap* Wake up man!! FINALS IS NEXT WEEK!! Damn.. I cant afford to fail any of my subs.. Touch wood *choi choi*... Well hope everything goes fine and i do really hope tat i can really work hard for it. I noe i can i noe i can i just need someone to push me and to tell me wat is important... Let me noe and let me understand wat to do and wat not to do, what to think and what not to.. Live life to the max!! Heard of it?? AHHAA.. Stay happy, smile always and yes, everything will be fine.. THankz my ah mei always drop comment on my blog.. HAHAH.. Muackz.. Dun worry i will update my blog more often when i leave to the uk.. Plenty of time then.. Good luck in finals myh friends.. ^.^

1 comment:

蔡佩茵 said...

*slap slap*
wake up le mah??
(opz...got lightning)
hehezzz...
jiayou loh...
dont procrastinate liao...
take up the book and start to flip through...
well...open a book is very difficult and need some kind of study mood...but after u start to read...then u will feel like continue reading oh...
hehezzz...
that's me lah...dont know can apply on u anot...hehezzz...

well...
i know u can i know u can...
i know ah jie sure can de...
dont find me to push u oh...i scare later is pull u to watch drama together...hehezzz...
yoyo...when u found that 'somebody'...bring me along ya...
hehezzz...

what to do...
what not to do...
what to think...
what not to think...
well...in u mind...i think u already know who to ask bah...
yoyo...gambateh loh...

sobz sobz...
canot just blog when u leave to UK ler...
but before and after also must...
this is a MUST...
hehezzz...

waiting for the sem break oh...
maybe...maybe i will go oh...
since maybe is the last time get together or else need to wait for a loooooooooooooong time...

yoyo...gambateh in ur final too oh...aza aza fighting...
if u think u can...
U sure CAN de...
muakzzzz...

(._.)

*I dont always put my foot step in ppl's blog de oh...
this is ur pleasure...
hehezzz...muakzzz....