Monday, August 18, 2008

18-08-08

First day of my holiday and i hung out with my secoundary sch frens siew ping, ah thong and mei shu.. HAHHAHa.. Thankz dear.. HAHAHA. I noe u guys have been like asking me alot of times when i am free.. HAHAH.. sorry ya always teman my college frens langsung no time to teman u guys.. EHEHE.. only give u this time to teman u guys.. EHHE. but happy also coz u all got time to teman me..HAHHA.. Thankz dears.. HAHAHHA.. Sing ktv together.. AHHAHA.. 4 half banana ppl sing k but wanna sing chinese song wor.. HAHAH.. Siew ping u geng can find chinese song.. HAHAH.... Guess guess also can let u guess de.. THank you le.. HEHHEe.. The last few songs super high.. HAHA. i think u all noe wat songs we choose lar.. AHHAH.. Happy le today de sing k time.. HAHAHAH.. Little ppl lagi syok.. AHAha...


Mei shu dun always so blur le.. JEHE. From last time until now still so blur but hor dear let me tell u one thing tat u did change, u really look very much prettier compared to last time.. EHHE. My pretty dear mei shu... HAHAHa.. Do take care of urself ok.. Dont be to innocent ya ok. HEHE.. Enjoy ur University life ok. EHEHE.. I will alwyas online.. anything u can find me de.. no prob.. HEHEE... Take care dear..


Ah thong.. First time seeing u dress up like tat.. DEar try to dress more like a girl ok.. EHHEHE.. Really do hope there wil be changes from u when i come back from london.. HEHEH.. but u will still always be one of my closest fren.. dun worry.. HEHEE. i will never forget u.. HEHE.. Dun alwyas get into too much relationship problem ok.. HEHEHE.. Do take care ok.. HEHEH...


Siew ping dear.. U are actually one of my best fren which i can share like nearly everything with u le.. Really thankz for standing beside me for so long le.. I just feel we have this sister bonding between us tat nobody can break.. HEHE.. Dear.. Thankz for everything.. I am glad tat in my life, my journey, my story and u are in it.. HEHE.. Leaving alot of footprints along the journey.. Thankz for standing by me all the time.. My dear u must enjoy ur life ya.. I noe wat u are going through is very tough i may not understand becoz i m not in ur shoes but i will try my very best to help u as much as i can.. Mydear if there is anything tat u need help in the future u can alwyas come to me i will alwyas stand by u as how u always stand by me..


Wei pang and jing yi although this blog langsung u guys are tak related but since i meet u guys in jusco and i paksa u all take pic hugging each other and i send u guys to terminal 1 to take u all punya bus just wanna wish u guys happy forever ya.. EHHEHE.. Take care.. HEEH... no more sakai jenna in inti lor.. AHHAH..

No comments: