Thursday, August 14, 2008

14-08-08

Just started my finals for this sem although is like only two papers but then it seems like a very huge huge heavy bag full of alot of things.. HAHAHA.. This is like one of the most i have no idea wat to say.. Whole week have been sneezing then not only tat abit coughing somemore.. Then emily also cough my ah mei also cough only xuxu din cough.. AHAH.. But still haiz, this whole week and the week before i have been spending alot of time with my closest frens bao jing, mega, emily, xuxu and pei yin.. Leaving inti soon le.. The more time i spend wif my frens the more heavy hearted of me leaving inti.. I will miss the time at bakery with mega and bao jing and studyin in the library with ah ko and warehouse and our steamboats with bao yu and wai mae and also not forgetting yen ling.. Miss her so much also.. Now understand how she feels le when she is about to leave to australia... HAHHA..


Then not forgetting my xuxu, emily and pei yin.. Stayin with u guys in the same block really gives me alot of memories to go on with.. HAHA.. My finals will be very stressful if not because of u guys i think i will burst by this time and mayb u wont see a happy jenna le.. AHHA.. Thankz for all the places u guys have brought me too really alot of places especially emily u really geng.. HAHAHA.. Then besides goin shabu shabu makan still ada pergi KLIA study for finals.. Sot de!! HAHAA.. But still great memories i dun think i can do all this in the UK....

People do alwyas tell me that college life is the best and i think wat they say is true if u have frens that can play with you, hang out with you, bear the stressfulness with you and have laughter and jokes with you, then yes college life is awesome.. Cherish the time, the moment u can spend with ur frens.. U cant turn back time.. This is for sure so once the opportunity is gone then there is not point crying and asking back for the time that you have missed so cherish every moment, every second of ur life my dear frens.. How u want ur life to go it is all in ur hands.. The story of ur own life is written by ur own hands.. Do not regret on anything tat you do my dear frens.. Take care and keep in touch ya.. HEHEHE.

1 comment:

蔡佩茵 said...

sad case...din go KLIA with u all...that day really too tired liao...aikz...no chance to go with u all liao...next time when go KLIA...sure is the time to say byebye liao...wuwuwu~~~

jie...i also wana thanks u so so so much...giving me so many memorable time and gan dong...maybe u dont know but every word u say,every action and every care...it did touch my heart...still remember one day...u suddenly come down and give me sweet...haha...what a cute jiejie...

i might not be the important ppl in ur uni life or maybe just a ppl who pass by ur life...no matter what...i'm glad to meet u...knowing u is my pleasure...i'm so happy giving the chance to be a small part in ur uni life book...thanks god...thanks inti...thanks stact club...thanks thanks and thanks...

friendship forever~~
hehezzz...
muakzzz...

(._.)