Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finals finally over!!

35 marks gone.. Damn!! Shit!!! I have no idea how to do a question which is like 35 marks.. Worried sick rite now.. Just prayin for the best and hoping for the best.. Just hope i can pass this time.. At first i was thinking of scoring high marks for this paper but i dun think it is possible rite now... Maybe it is also my fault though.. Should have studied even harder instead of regretting rite now.. Well the only thing i can do now is just wait for the results and at the mean time enjoy myself till then... Taiwan, a-famosa, ipoh, result collection and then johor here i come!! Packed schedule this month.. After all this trip then VISA VISA VISA... No time to play play then.. HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!!!!

Well that is the nagging part, here comes the part rite after my exam.. PACKING TIME...
I was clearing my room today and i have no idea i have so many stuffs in my room.. I only stayed on campus like for 2 semesters and yet i have 10 bags to carry.. Damn tiring today after packing and LIFTING those 10 BAGS up and down LEVEL 4!!!! GREAT EXERCISE though.. I best i lost a few pounds in like 30 minutes.. ^.^.. Eventually i was suppose to wait for my sister till 4pm and then follow her back but then i cannot imagine wat can i do in INTI 5 hours without anybody there to accompany me... Emily and xuxu went out with their frens, pei yin was already packing and on her way home, bao jing and mega had a paper at 5 pm which is still goin on as i am here blogging so i decided to call my dad to come pick me up.. Well clearing my room aint easy especially my notice board.. Alot of memories taking them down one by one just made me recalled the moments when i put them up.. Tears rolling down my check now just because of the memories but also because i just finished my last paper and i din do well in it.. I am really happy though tat emily and xuxu stood by me.. When i was crying emily came hugging me and tat really felt warm from inside to outside.. I really felt that god have given me a chance to noe these ppl who stood by me for so long.. Thank you so much.. HAHAH.. Quite emotional these few days especially this week.. Just a few minutes back i was watching the drama when a dog loves a cat i was cryin like nobody's business my first time cryin so badly watchin drama.. Man.. Really emo.. Monday leaving malaysia off to taiwan until then i will stop here and update my blog again when i get back from taiwan.. All the best my frens.. Keep in touch ya.. ^.^

3 comments:

蔡佩茵 said...

for the test mark...haha..nothing to say much...let us together pray bah...hehezzz...enjoy ur holiday much much ya...

yoyo...ipoh mari...ipoh mari...wait u all at ipoh loh...hoho...maybe is my 1st and also the last time to go travel with u all...haha...sure will and must enjoy this trip ya...hoho...

jie...tell u hor..actually that time i still havent back...i thought i will be back at around 12.20pm...but then wait and wait...until around 12.35pm...my dad call me that the salesman who will fetch me was in accident and he cant come and fetch me liao...he is fine but the car was badly damage...i have to go back ipoh by myself...that time when i waiting he to come...i really wish can faster go back home...coz really damn long time din back ipoh liao...but...when i receive the phone call from my dad...i cried...i dont know what to do at that time...maybe i really need to go back on sun liao...OMG...need to wait one more day...aikzz...so sad...and so tired..coz yesterday at sunway there din sleep for whole night...then i slept...zzz...

around 4 something then i sms xuxu and said sorry to her...coz i promise to help her to take her bag but i unable to do that liao...i also dont know how coz i think she need it in ipoh...then...really thanks to xuxu...coz she said is ok and at night they are coming back to inti too and so...we go stay one night in emily house and then the next day go pudu and take bus...thanks to emily too...really is my pleasure to know them too...hehezzz...(huh...like writing blog in ur blog liao...haha...)

actually the day before,when i still in sunway...i'm planning to come back and accompany u de...but due to some incident and u will not leave so early...so i morning only come back and thought can help help u...i thought i will only back at around 4 something but then one call came and i busy packing my things too...aikz...all the things were not in the plan...sad case...still remember that time i stand at ur door and u asking y i so palia standing there mah...i wana go in de but i dont know what to do...then i left...busy packing my stuff and check out...before reach my room then i heard many ppl said "ei,jenna is finding u ler"...the thing in my mind is faster go back room only...when meet u and u said so much things to me...but i dont know what to say...just look at u and smile...even the time u wana leave and go to find baojing them...u hug me...u and me also din cry...deep in my heart...i have so many words to say..but i din say...i'm not good in expressing my feeling...i'm not good in taking care of ppl...so damn cha de ppl...so damn cha de muimui...aikz...

anyway...pass is pass...jie...what i'm now wana tell u is...once jie always jie...no matter what had happen or how far our distance...i will still always support u ya...thanks for everything u have given to me...take good care of urself ya...

will always miss u...muakkzzz

(._.)

蔡佩茵 said...

OMG...feel like longer than ur blog...paiseh ya...haha...

(._.)

Jenna said...

Dear pei yin!!
Omg!! Tears roll downed after looking at this comment...
My dear seriously le y u din tell me earlier tat u still haven leave inti then i wont go back so early then teman u lor...
I also dunno wat to do tat time then only i plan to go find bao jing they all de coz nobody in block d liao nothing to do .. Anyway dear do take care ya.. i miss you.. Mauckz..