Thursday, August 28, 2008

Give me a break yo!!

HAHAH.. . Give me a break yo!! man i travel the whole day today.. Left the house at 8.30 send mom to work then went to the gym and then reach home at 10am then mandi then left the house at 10.30 and drove down to melacca with my grandpa to check up.. Waited from 12 till 2pm then the doc told me grandpa to stay in the hospital to check on his heart.. Hope that he will be alrite.. Then after tat drove back from melacca then went to inti to get my unconditional letter which was not ready!! Damn i need to do visa man.. Sien.. I need the letter.. Now only left visa after visa book ticket send arrival then i can start packing.. UK then here i come.. Am exicted in the sence that i can be in the uk but at the same time i will miss alot of ppl in malaysia especially my family and frens.. Thankz for the accompany all this while!! Especially my dear dear grace everytime i call her out in seremban she will sure be free de and then she will accompany me go do my stuff.. Not once but alot of times ady.. thankz my dear grace.. Muackz... Now hope that my grandpa will be fine!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he will be fine de...

darryl said...

all the best!! this is the period when you'll have mixed feeling de.. very susah.. lol

tc said...

yeah.. he going to see u back from UK..