Monday, August 4, 2008

4-08-08

Thankz to those who attended my farewell party.. Paise le mafan u guys all the way from inti down to seremban.. But i am really happy to c u all here le.. HEHE... Really thank you guys. AHHA.. Actually i was still hestitating whether or not should i do this party coz until rite now i am actually still not confirmed yet i will be leaving to london i still have to sit for my finals and of course i need to pass it and then visa being approved only confirm i am leaving but i hope it wont be an obsticle though... Hoping for the best this term, pressured by parents everytime i am back at my house during the weekends, the only thing my parents ask of is, "Did you study???" Man i dunno wat to answer them anymore.. I told them yes but they dun belief but they still wanna ask and ask and ask.. Phew!!! If they dun get bored with asking i am tired of answering. Well the only way to prove to them is my results this sememster.. Hope to do good.. My dear frens in INTI all the best in ur finals alrite.. And my dear secoundary sch frens all the best in ur universities!! I miss u guys.. And thankz for everything!!!

1 comment:

蔡佩茵 said...

jie...no matter what...
I'm still always be there ya...
will and sure always support u...

muakzzz...
(._.)